How to get Insurance
Any size. Every stage.
POE POM Makers Market
INSURANCE DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Insurance: All Vendors must provide proof of “Day of Insurance”. Insurance is extremely affordable, starting as
low as $9 per day. Please see the link and detailed instructions regarding obtaining your policy below. POE Brand LLC must be added as an additional insured party.
If you currently carry your own Business Insurance policy please simply add POE Brand LLC Proof of insurance can be emailed to email@example.com.
If requested by the venue there may be another Additional Insured to add, you will be made aware of this if needed.
Please make sure to enter the correct date of the Market you are participating in. Each Market requires its own policy.
Please ensure you have coverage for 2 hours prior to the event start time until 2 hours after the event time in order to account for set up and tear down.
INSURANCE DETAILS PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS LISTED We tried to make this as easy as possible:)
1. Enter the zip code associated with your business
2. Select Business Insurance NOT Event insurance
3. Type Craft Show when asked the kind of work you will be doing.
4. Select which Primary Good you plan to sell
5. Click Continue on General liability page
6. Select “I am not doing any of these activities that are not covered” and click Continue
7. Select your beginning date. Then in the fine print at the bottom of the page select “coverage for less than 30 days”
8. On “Just need the basics page” select both options and click on Select Dates.
9. Again select “I am not doing any of these activities that are not covered” and click Continue.
10. Select your beginning date and time. Then select your end date and end time and click Next.
11. Choose whether you will be running your booth solo or you will be bringing employees or volunteers with you.
12. Insurance selections. General liability will already be selected for you. There are other options to add for additional coverage, if you choose. General liability is all that is required for this event. Coverage will range between $10-$40 depending on which options you decide. General liability ONLY being the least expensive option. Click continue.
13. PLEASE DO NOT Skip this next step. At the top of the page in the fine print Click “Add Additional Insured”
14. Add POE Brand as the added insured party and use firstname.lastname@example.org for the email address. Click save, and then Click save one last time and your quote will appear and you can continue with the payment process to decide your insurance.
Again please feel free to let us know any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
Gibert and Rene